My wife and I stayed at Casa Portagioia for two nights on our way south from France to the Amalfi Coast and also on our way back north again for a further 3 nights. This is truly a gem right in the middle of Tuscany with the warmest of welcomes from Terry and Marcello. The bedrooms are immaculate, the bathrooms spotless and the breakfasts were wonderful. The advice on local restaurants and places to see is fantastic and we also had some wonderful 'chill out' time at the pool where there is complete silence and tranquillity.
It is easy to see why the Trip Advisor reviews for here are so excellent, over 650 people cannot be wrong. If the location works for you, do not consider anywhere else, it's simply perfect and as close as you will get to having your own home in Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 Guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so.' LAST MInute? Please visit our website or send an email for an immediate response. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Casa Portagioia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Tuscany, Italy