Recently my sister, brother in law, and boyfriend visited Tuscany for 3 days straight and it was the BEST part of our trip. Monchello and Terri are charming and hilarious hosts. Monchello is a fabulous cook and the breakfast is delicious. One day we could not find a place to eat lunch and he whipped us each up something on the spot. There are flowers, specifically roses, blooming all over the property. If I could live here, I would. Loved everything about the experience and hope it won't be too long before visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 Guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so.' LAST MInute? Please visit our website or send an email for an immediate response. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Casa Portagioia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Tuscany, Italy