My husband and I loved our 2 short days at Casa Portagioia with the incredible hosts, Terry and Marcello.....just wish we'd have allowed more time to enjoy the beautiful property and surrounding areas. We will definitely plan more days the next go round! The grounds and views are spectacular, the rooms beautiful and the food was the best of our 11 days in Italy. We highly recommend you partake in one of their weekly dinners. Marcello and Terry have done an incredible job of creating a beautiful retreat and are the consummate hosts. Great location for hiking, biking and visiting the many hilltowns located in the area. We had an easy drikve to Arezzo, Cortona, Montalcino, Pienza and San Quirco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 Guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so. You might like to organise a special tour here during your stay - a winery, a balloon ride or, perhaps a half day in a stunning Ferrari. Or, just enjoy the many Tuscan towns, villages and festivals that make Tuscany a special place to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Casa Portagioia - Tuscany Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia - Tuscany Bed And Breakfast Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy