just come back from ogwen bank holiday park in wales lovely place but don't stay in the caravans they are dumps they smell damp the electric kept tripping off the fire if you could call it a fire never gave out heat the fridge was very dirty and the shower the carpet smelt of human wee it was really bad the cooker had not been washed down it was so dirty and gressy the beds on arrival had dead bugs in them but part from that it was not bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by the beautiful river of the same name, Ogwen Bank Caravan Park is a family-operated business which has been providing excellent specialty lodging for many years. Live entertainment, fishing and fun-filled activity days out are a few of the attractions when you stay at Ogwen with the Olde World Country Club in the heart of the park being the perfect retreat for guests. With lodges for sale & hire and with holiday homes to catch your attention too, be sure to contact us for your perfect break in Snowdonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ogwen Bank Caravan Park and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogwen Bank Caravan Park And Country Club Hotel Bethesda
- Ogwen Bank Caravan Park And Country Club Bethesda, Wales