Beautiful setting. Glad we stayed in the lodges as the caravans looked shocking. No on site entertainment as it says on the website ( live entertainment) nothing for the kids to do at all. We had to travel out in the evenings to find something to do. The walks and the setting are beautiful but I thing some money needs spending on the facilities. We did speak to other families who where disappointed with the lack of things to do on site. We also had no dishwasher(as per the website) and a bucket under the sink full of dirty water from a leaking pipe, also no smoke alarm which with a young family is quite scary. The on site foreman was helpful trying to resolve our issues. Not the cleanest lodge we have stayed in and not good value for money. We got a £200 discount if I had had to of paid full price which is £1000 for the week I would of been very upset. We stayed in a better lodge over Christmas with full on site facilities for 5 nights for half the price. We won't be going back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated by the beautiful river of the same name, Ogwen Bank Caravan Park is a family-operated business which has been providing excellent specialty lodging for many years. Live entertainment, fishing and fun-filled activity days out are a few of the attractions when you stay at Ogwen with the Olde World Country Club in the heart of the park being the perfect retreat for guests. With lodges for sale & hire and with holiday homes to catch your attention too, be sure to contact us for your perfect break in Snowdonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ogwen Bank Caravan Park and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ogwen Bank Caravan Park And Country Club Hotel Bethesda
- Ogwen Bank Caravan Park And Country Club Bethesda, Wales