“Generous portions and great value”

Vito's Restaurant Clarens
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in Clarens
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had great dinner with fine large plate of pasta and wife had gourmet pizza. Well priced for size of portions and taste was superb.

There are newer reviews for Vito's Restaurant Clarens

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This came here for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. I didn't like that they had black and silver plastic roses on the tables but they had a fireplace...and also the best Gluehwein in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We visited this restaurant on a Wednesday evening so it was very quiet, as I think Clarens is during the week, but we were made to feel welcome and not rushed even thought we were the only ones there.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Our rumps were like chewy pieces of rubber and the shrimp starter had more lettuce than my vegetable garden...disappointed...service was good though...

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had Dinner at Vito's twice during our week stay in Clarens. We had take-out one evening, and had sit-down dinner a few days after.

The Service was VERY VERY VERY Good. I wish I could remember the Waiters Name. He was so professional, and an absolutely pleasure to have at the table.

We enjoyed the food so very much. I must recommend the Tomato & Lamb Casserole, as well as the Oxtail. I had Penne Pasta as a side, and although I know the rest of the menu would be equally great - this is merely a suggestion.

Good Wine Selection.