“Excellent and private surrounding”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thrissur
The Nattika Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Thrissur
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Lovely property, great rooms, wonderful service, excellent food.
Very satisfying experience
Great place for a reunion of old classmates. I am sure my adult children would have enjoyed it also if they had come with us.

Room Tip: The deluxe suite was really nice BYOB if you are so inclined. Excellent spots to watch the sunset w...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Geokthomas
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Dear Mr.Thomas,

Greetings!

Thank you for choosing our 'Award Winning' - The Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort for your recent stay.

It was truly awesome to learn your review from trip advisor. Your motivation was truly a pat on our shoulders.

We assure you that our efforts in striving towards guest service excellence will remain on it's high standards forever and you will experience every time of your visit.

Thank You & Looking forward.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Spending 3 days there is a real treat. Bungalows are spacious and clean and very close to the beach which is safe and so warm! The restaurant basically serves Ayurvedic food which is just delicious, even if you are used to eating non-vegetarian! Staff is very friendly and professional. Just anticipate some time when you check out in order to face administrative Indian problems. The Ayurvedic center is quite good with large rooms and nice staff. A fantastic place to relax and to get shaped! About 90 minutes from Kochi airport.

Room Tip: First row of villas facing the sea
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Konnect92
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2013

Dear M/M Fernet,

Greetings from The Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. This gave us real pride in our jobs towards our guest services. What else we could ask from a Former General Manager - You :)

On the same note, we sincerely apologize for the slight delay in check out procedures. Your comments has been constructively worked out and the concerned staff has been counseled.

'' Passion & Commitment " is one of our core values of our organization and we constantly strive towards excellence. This will definitely bring your attention in future visit.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

First, I would like to thank all staff members working at the Nattika resort for their professionalism and dedication.
I am well known as being a very difficult customer to satisfy when it comes to service and quality, but this time with this beautiful resort I was 100% satisfied and pleased since I checked in.
I strongly recommend every one to choose this resort because of their greatest asset which is people. Will be back

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank kazozo

Dear M/M Kazozo,

Greetings from the Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort!

We are proud and assure you to keep it 100% on satisfaction level for your next visit on February 2014 too. We believe in our striving efforts towards customer service and such comments of yours is a great motivation. We humbly appreciate for those.

On behalf of our Nattika Team, Our warmest regards for your family and all the best for your future endeavors in EGYPT.

Thank You.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 24 April 2013

My second visit to Nattika Beach Resort and what an amazing difference every year. Surely, The Management takes lot of care in recruiting and managing the staff. Few old faces too. I could give 101 out of 100 in all aspects. Right from the reception, restaurant, house keeping, ayurveda treatment staff - high quality people, it's from the resort General Manager who was seemed enthusiastic all the time while I was there, saw him quiet often correcting his staff many times, very decent and passionate chap. German staff surprised me working in the resort too, all together gave me a high impression, I never missed my children. I am definitely bringing my mother and daughter next year, if the visa works out well for everyone in my family. Tip Box is something truly admirable when I saw that in all the departments, what a thought. A big hug to the lovely team at Nattika, saw few of them handling difficult russians in explaining the queue system at buffet. An ayurveda retreat and full value for it's price. The best Indian Hospitaity I had seen ever unlike other places,even in kerala. Lovely.

Room Tip: Villa near pool with lot of green
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank dillier-Richterswil
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2013

Dear M/M Dillier,

Greetings from Nattika Beach Resort!

Your HUG made our day and so did your wonderful comments. We had always believed that we are here only for our Guests and honing our skills continuously to offer only the best to you.

Your feedback has brought the management notice, which was a great motivation on their shoulders too.

Looking forward to see you next year and the entire Nattika Team is eagerly waiting to meet your family and this time, we will pamper them too.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2013

The tranquility, kindness and peaceful atmosphere at Nattika is a sheer bliss, and I went back home destressed and a lot healthier, than I arrived two weeks earlier.
The resort is beautiful, my villa (101) was well maintained and appointed. I especially enjoyed the layout of the terrasse, where hours can be spent relaxing. And the open-air bathroom is quite nice. I have stayed at many 5-stars hotels, and although the furniture, buildings, restaurant interior a.s.o. at the Nattika are less luxurios and opulent than at a five star resort, you immediately felt that this place has redefined luxury. The service I met was exquisite, from the chauffeurs, reception staff, kitchen staff, the guys in the restaurant, the gardeners, housekeeping and the maintenance people. Everybody was kind and open to my requests and their service was sincere and friendly.
The Ayurvedic Centre offers terrific treatments, and I immensely enjoyed the cooperation between the doctors and my two skillful therapists. The daily consultations to summarize my constitution and experiences were very comforting, and the massages and treatments were beyond my imagination. They were thorough, various and well-founded. Very professional.
The Nattika Beach resort is much more than a wellness/beach resort, and I have already booked my next Ayurvedic holiday for next year. This time for three weeks.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank STDenmark
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2013

Dear esteemed guest,

Greetings from THE NATTIKA BEACH & AYURVEDA RESORT.

Your kind words of recognition are motivating enough for us to maintain & excel our standards of services towards our valued guests. We are very glad to know that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and we promise you of our best services at all times.

Looking forward your next visit.

Thank you.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

This was my second visit to the Nattika Beach Resort, the first having taken place in early 2011.

My overall impression is, as it was back then, entirely positive. The Nattika Beach is an enormously well maintained resort with a high degree of adaptability when it comes to special requests and personal matters. The staff occupying all primary areas (reception, room service, restaurant and treatment) is qualified and very aware of the guests and their needs.

While the resort is not exclusively for guests undergoing Ayurveda treatment, the majority of the guests are there for treatment. However, expect to meet the occasional child at play and be aware that people can order meat dishes in the restaurant, if they wish to. The included buffet however is purely vegetarian.

The food is of very high quality and the staff will always serve you swiftly and reliably. They also are very friendly and kind. Any questions asked will be answered and i cannot remember a single occasion on which i sat there any else than relaxed and satisfied. As for the reviewer who complained about the taste of the food - naturally the ayurvedic kitchen serves a different purpose than the classical indian one, so the taste will be different, smoother, lighter and not as intrusive. But calling the food tasteless is absolutely off track! Its obviously a biased exaggeration. Furthermore, the restaurant now also features, on each dinner and lunch, three different extra spicy dishes for anyone who looks for some more punch.

The rooms are clean and well maintained (no mould) - but there are a few rooms that suffer from a higher degree of noise (the ones closest to the reception and restaurant) - if you are sensitive to noise, these are to be avoided!

Room service is done daily and carefully. New towels, bedsheets and all else, are entirely possible on a daily basis if you so wish to.

Finally, the treatments are very well organized. The doctors are highly qualified and experienced, most of the therapists are totally committed and will provide top notch therapy using only highest quality oils and materials.

The Nattika Beach Resort employs at least one trainee from Europe, usually German but with proper english skills, so if you are having trouble with English (which can be used all over the resort with no issues), you can still get along in terms of communication.

The beach is beautiful and the area around the resort is cleaned up very nicely. No trash!

The resort manager is committed and, even though when required it may take some time to get a hold of him, he will generally try to do his best to satisfy your needs.

Altogether, from the seven Ayurvedic resorts i have visited, the Nattika Beach is the best.

Nonetheless there are two issues that i simply cannot skip or agree with.

1.) While the restaurant offers a large buffet and keeps the pots and bowls full at all times, guess what happens to the leftovers - they are simply going to the trash! This is, by my opinion, simply not acceptable in a country such as India. I suggest that the resort owners start a program to help people in need who live in Thrissur and vicinity. Many could use the food and, believe it or not, most of the tourists cannot handle their feelings of guilt when enjoying such a high classed holiday in the middle of a country in which so many people starve. Guests would appreciate and value solutions to this and i am sure the locals would less resent the existance of such resorts if they would give something back to the communities. Even though Kerala has a fairly good standard, i find it hard to believe that nobody could use that food for good.

2.) Russian guests. No need to take a political side here - i have met many Russians and i liked all of them. Yet, take the Bethsaida Hermitage for instance, who became so committed to serving the onstorm of Russians who simply cannot handle doing Ayurveda without smoking, eating tons of meat, listening to loud music with their portables and generally ignoring any rule that is setup to provide a healing and relaxing atmosphere. The Bethsaida went down hill with this, for the sake of profit. If this happens to the Nattika Beach, then all of what is written above can simply be discarded. I hope this is not going to happen. Take Nikki's nest for instance - they know very well about those problems and they act accordingly, serving as a very good example!

Even though those two issues are important to me, none of them have in any way lowered the quality of my stay, personally, which is why my ratings do not reflect these two issues in any way.

Bottomline: if you want a real professional and relaxing Ayurvedic Cure experience, look no further. For now, the Nattika Beach can give this to you and i highly recommend you try it out. They totally deserve their good ratings!!

Room Tip: The farther from the reception and the restaurant, the better.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank tenlethar

Dear esteemed guest,

Greetings from THE NATTIKA BEACH & AYURVEDA RESORT.

We thank you for your awe-inspiring feedback and valuable comments. We take an enormous pride in ensuring a complete guest satisfaction for all our guests.

Your suggestions have been duly noted to maintain ourselves an exclusive Ayurveda resort for the guests who are serious about it.

We had always remain committed towards our green earth policies like, fresh cooked food on every meal time and only on the required quantities based on our in-house guest count. Very Less food that remains later after the meal is served for the staff who are in their daily odd shifts, which kept in staff cafe' along with their other regular menu. The rest is again used for our bio gas plant. The waste management is maintained on a professional approach. On the same note, we humbly inform you that we are one of a CSR companies who involve us in lot of charity work for the people around Nattika and other part of the world continuously time to time.

Looking forward your next visit.

Thank you.

Senthil Kumaran. S.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

My husband and I stayed at Nattika last March and it was amazing. The resort was spotless clean, the food was so outstanding we wanted to take The Chef Joshy home with us. The Ayurvedic treatments were very organised and professional and the staff were most helpful and friendly. The Ayurvedic packages are an excellent choice great value. The yoga and meditation was a great extra with excellent instructors I loved having my fresh pomegranate juice for breakfast and coconuts picked fresh at the resort . It was a perfect retreat after a 12 day tour of Rajasthan. Being a vegan it was heaven so much choice. We will definitely return one day only next time for 3 weeks not 10 days.

• Stayed: May 2012
4  Thank Vegansonholiday

Greetings!

We thank you for your kind words & sharing your feedback to us. We, at THE NATTIKA BEACH & AYURVEDA RESORT, always strive to ensure that our guests receive nothing but the very best of services in all aspects of our guest stay here in our resort.

You made our day with your feedback and it motivates us to perform & serve you even better.

The staff & the management look forward to having you with us soon and give us the opportunity to serve you once again.

Senthil Kumaran. S