“Second time in the Nattika ...and not the last”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Thrissur
The Nattika Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Thrissur
Reviewed 19 November 2013

With my wife we have had really relaxing time in Nattika .
Super service by very kind staff.
When our luggage was lost at the Airport arrival the reception staff have done an excellent job assisting us in finding it.
Accommodation very close to beach.
Daily 2 hours Ayurveda daily therapies including massages made us very fresh each morning.
.Ayurveda medicines help me to keep my psoriasis under control
I also have lost 5kg of unwanted weight (and most important get new healthy habits) which I have managed to keep so far . Meditation and yoga sessions were difficult for me initially but gradually started understanding how important is control of our emotions .
I strongly recommend this resort specially for all seeking relaxation and alternative treatment .
This was our second time in NAttika ....and not the last :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Wiechoj
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear M/M Wiechoj,

Greetings!

It was indeed a great pleasure serving your family and Thank you for choosing the award winning Nattika beach ayurveda resort.

Your motivation has been shared to all the staff and our humble appreciation for your kind time to write about us.

Looking forward to see you soon again and we hereby assure you to keep our set standards high.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I was to a Ayurveda-cure in nattika beach. It was beautiful, very relaxing. I felt that the doctors and therapists very well looked after. The therapies were great! The food in the restaurant was or ayurvedic and very tasty. The hotel is in a very nice location, it lies directly at the beach. The furnishing is new and very well maintained. I can the stay for all the highly recommend, the a Ayurveda-cure or otherwise first of all relaxation. Important to know: there is no in the hotel nor in the area evening entertainment. In the hotel there is also no alcohol there were also bit of shopping. Conclusion: who the usual urlaubsrummel should choose another place, for relaxation-seeking is the nattika a paradise!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Arpit_Jaipur
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Mr.Arpit,

Greetings!

Thank you for choosing our 'Award Winning' - The Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort for your recent stay. We are more than glad that your stay has been wondrous, we'll always work for that.

It was very encouraging to read your review. Your compliments are truly a pat and we assure you to keep our service standards forever to your expectations and looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Even though this a was short biz visit, the location ideally for staying fora minimum of seven days as just spending time sitting outside your cottage and watching the vast green lawn and the sea is breathtaking and the peace all around is mesmerising.

Room Tip: I tried the ayurvedic massage and attended the morning Yoga session . Had an interaction with Mr San...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank sasanj

Dear Mr.Sasan,

Greetings!

We also appreciate your repeating stays and loyalty shown with our brand value. Looking forward your stay in January and assuring your stay the BEST, as always.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I had a chance to spend 4 nights s with my family in the Nattika Beach Resort near Thrissur in Kerala India during august 2013.
Really this resort is great property, nice rooms, wonderful service, excellent and healthy food, under direct supervision of very good and corporative management represented by Mr. Gireesh S.S the Asst Manager who was available at any time to answer any questions or queries, and was very helpful to everyone in a professional way.
Defiantly I will re visit the Nattika Beach Resort, and will advise my relatives and friends to do the same.

Abdullah Alhamdan

Room Tip: Choose the rooms nearer to the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
10  Thank 202Abdullah
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Dear Mr.Abdullah Al Hamdan,

Greetings!

On behalf of all the associates of award winning Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort, I thank you for the valuable time you have taken to post this wonderful review. We are very pleased and honored to hear about the great time and the good service you experienced during your stay here.

It’s great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we sincerely appreciate your kind remarks about our AOM - Mr.Gireesh's efforts and the nice description of our Resort.

We value your feedback and assure to strive to deliver top-notch service all times of your visit.

Looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Namaste says the welcoming voice from the reception and their letter asks to feel at home. genuine words from great people. We experienced prodigious hospitality through out our stay. 7 days are not enough, heart becomes greedy. The manners, friendliness and adorable patience that they showed through out the question sessions my wife had with the doctors, waiters, reception, housekeeping and drivers in the resort. It is next to magnanimous. We had an amazing journey right from london to lasvegas to kerala and the right way we ended our trip at last in kerala. People can be happening or ruining your days during the travel and we saw both during this time of our extensive travel. Nattika is something exceptionally good and rare to find in today's fast world. My wife took pictures allover the place, didn't even leave the Hängematte next to our rooms. The breeze in the evenings gave us such a peace when we sat in the room verandahs, we could hear a pin drop at times. Therapists touch your feet before start to massage, purely felt the divine touch. Food becomes so addictive and tastes so different from so called Indian restaurants here in Germany. Upon farewell, we saw the truth in their eyes and behind smiles.Your discipline and love had been our addiction here. Love and Peace to you Nattika always

Room Tip: Front row to the sea or Grand deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank strizhanov a
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear M/M Strizhanov,

Namaste!

We Nattika Team thank you for your words of praise on our high standards of service and ambiance here.

As a matter of fact we genuinely love to pamper all of our guests and our utmost reward is to hear such satisfied guests as you are, you have covered all of our assets:

We sincerely appreciate you so much for emphasizing on our hospitality shown. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2013

We were in Nattike in July of 2013. It's a wonderful place. Friendly staff, great condition, very good food. Very nice swimming pool. Room - clean. Beautifully, quietly, all the conditions for comfortable rest. Many thanks to the team Nattika.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank MMM298484
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Reviewed 12 July 2013

As It was my first trip alone and my first ayurveda treatment I booked only 8 days. The only thing I can say about this resort is that it was really fantastic. The next time I will stay min. 15 days!
The therapists are kind and well grounded, they are really making a good job! My doctor was very qualified and experienced.
The bungalow is very clean and comfortable.
I couldn't imagine before to live without meat in my food. But this resort showed me how delicous vegetarian food can be! And the staff was very friendly and always considerate.
The only two things that I disliked were:
1) everywhere were signs "Thank you for Not smoking", but some of the guests (most of them Indians) were smoking anyhow and nobody was reacting about this. Its an ayurveda resort and in such a resort there is no place for smoking.
2) many families with children were staying for two or three days. I love children but Children are loud and noisy and they need action. I think its to boring for them there. Ayurveda is for relaxing and keeping health so its Not a place for children - I would appriciate an "adults only" resort the next Time.
But everybody of the staff is really endeavors and friendly! Thank you for the nice stay, Nattika Beach Resort!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Vesna_ViennaAustria
Senthil Kumaran S, General Manager at The Nattika Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2013

Dear Ms.Vesna,

Greetings!

We at Nattika are more than glad to read your comments in Trip advisor and very thankful for your thoughtful personal letter to the management appreciating our entire team. You beloved guests are the reasons, we are here for. We humbly appreciate your gesture of heart felt compliments.

Assuring you much greater moments and sustaining treatments forever. Looking forward.

Sincerely yours,

Senthil Kumaran S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thrissur
Lulu International Convention Centre & Garden Hotels
#3 of 28 in Thrissur
Les 3 Elephants Cherai Beach
Les 3 Elephants Cherai Beach
#2 of 8 in Cherai Beach

Been to The Nattika Beach Resort? Share your experiences!