I had a stay here. Room is very spacious. There is no Doubt in that. But ambiance inside the room is very very worst.
1. Window A.C is there. But no remote or any other thing to operate it. On call basis, They will come and adjust and take back the Remote.
2. A.C Will not work when Generator is ON.
3. Hot will not come.
4. you may a have a feel of itching.
5. If you another 200 or 300 Rs, You may can find a very good hotel here.
7. Dont know where is the Lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fot 30 odd years now, Hotel Luciya Palace has combined traditional charm with modern convenience. A 4 star hotel, it is situated on Marar Road, the city's nerve center.International Airport is 45kms away, Vadakkumnathan Shiva Temple-just walkable distance from the hotel, Athirampally , vazachal natural water falls -60kms, Guruvayur Temple and Kunnathur Kotta(Elephant-Fort/sanctuary/nursery)-29kms, Peechi Dam -25kms , Kerala Kalamandalam-29kms , while Railway and Bus station are a mere 200 metres away, shopping malls , business houses , theatres and cafes are nearby . As the hub of kerala's commercial world , Trichur is well connected to all places of interest in the state. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Luciya Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Luciya Palace Kerala/Thrissur, India