“Great value breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Grassington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Went there for full English breakfast (which they serve all day!). Absolutely superb. Fabulous sausages. Wonderful coffee - which .....wAit for it.....is complimentary!!!!! Total cost for two full breakfasts (we had two coffees each before we knew it was free!), was just £12. Stunning value in a lovely cosy restaurant on the heart of a wonderful village. Recommended to anyone and we will be back.

1  Thank Richardhands

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Supersized, amazing scones....best I have had and great value. Plus polite and friendly staff.

Will definitely return when we are next in Grassington.

1  Thank OnionsDeeks
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Went in this restaurant for a hot chocolate and it was the nicest I have ever tested. I was very tempted to ask how it was made. My husband said the coffee was good too.

1  Thank Marie L
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Visited Grassington twice this year. First time we called in Cobblestones just to try it out. I opted for a burger and chips. Not very exciting in itself but the burger was without doubt the finest meat in a bun I've had the pleasure of devouring and I haven't tasted proper tasty chips like these since leaving home 35 years ago! My partner was also very impressed with her choice of pie. It was the first time I'd ever complimented an establishment on burger and chips!! Second trip we made a beeline for Cobblestones, this time opting for steak and ale pie - great choice again. Service was great both times with very friendly staff. Prices reasonable too. Certainly be popping in again.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Another lovely Grassington Eatery - not much to choose between this and CoffeCo. Both well worth visiting. The breakfast in here was just as good as CoffeCo as was the service. Visit both!!

1  Thank Simon_Draper