“Excellent take away”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Really friendly, attentive and they remembered me on my second visit. Wish they were local to me at home and the food was excellent!

1  Thank DavidHalsall

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Nice to have an option other than traditional English food in this lovely village. Small cosy restaurant with friendly staff. You can take your own drinks.Good value for money

1  Thank Lynne H
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This time tried the Rozi's Special, as I had never had it before. I shall certainly be having it again though! I had intended it to do twice, but, hey, when food is as good as that why struggle against willpower?? I shall just have to go again sooner than I otherwise might have done. An additional bonus, of course, is that you can fill your time enjoyably at the Foresters Arms next door (almost) while waiting for you curry to be made for you.

1  Thank Marion F
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Ate here last weekend and booked a table as read it's only small. It is small but ideal! Take your own drinks is great as meant it kept costs down and staff can focus on food.

The food was amazing, fresh not greasy and so tasty. You could tell the difference between currys which sometimes can be lost in some takeaways and restaurants. Good value for money as portion size was ideal.

Definitely eat here if you want a tasty meal!

1  Thank Coleen783
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We visited here in jan we booked before we went as I had seen on the reviews it only had five tables . The food was out of this world we have been to many a place for a curry even india and this was one of the best the parathas are to die for and staff are very pleasant and attentive . I would advise anybody who visits Grassington and likes a very good curry make this your 1st stop . Cant wait to return

1  Thank maisie155