My partner and I have just had a wonderful weekend at the Ashfield House guesthouse in Grassington. We stayed in the Garden Suit which is fab because you have your own patio and private entrance, along with a ridiculously cosy living area and great bedroom and ensuite upstairs. Elizabeth and Joe were perfect hosts and nothing was too much trouble, we had breakfast late each morning (after normal breakfast hours) in our room and we checked out late but in no way did we feel rushed or like we were a problem. Very warm, friendly and homey feel to the place, highly recommended. We didn't eat in the restaurant but there are lots of nice eateries a short walk away and Grassington has lots of great shops, walks and is great to wander around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private guest accommodation with dining facilities where a ‘Long Weekend Break is not Long Enough.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms and Agoda so you can book your Ashfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashfield House Hotel Grassington
- Ashfield Hotel Skipton
- Ashfield House Grassington, Yorkshire