Ashfield House hotel was attractive - lovely garden. When we were shown to the apartment we were surprised to find the place looking old fashioned. The bed was not made neatly. However the apartment was very central and had everything we needed. It is in central Grassington - very easy road access to lots of great places to visit and a good range of shops/ galleries/ cafes. It has it's own parking. The down side of the position is the noise from the main road- huge tractors powered up the hill every night as late as 1am. The apartment felt basic and had cheap furnishings/ appliances. The TV was hard to use and didn't have the correct aspect ratio. It's very out dated. The mattress was not comfortable - buttons sticking in me. The waterproof under sheet was crispy and creased and very uncomfortable and hot so we removed it. We found the owner Joe friendly and he and Rosa were helpful. Joe's personality may not be to everyone's taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private guest accommodation with dining facilities where a ‘Long Weekend Break is not Long Enough.’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ashfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashfield House Hotel Grassington
- Ashfield Hotel Skipton
- Ashfield House Grassington, Yorkshire