“Delicious modern dishes with a unique twist”
Review of Gosto na Pedra

Gosto na Pedra
Ranked #30 of 55 Restaurants in Ferragudo
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Close
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Delicious modern dishes with a unique twist. City quality presentation and taste off the beaten track on the Eastern approach to Ferragudo. Our children loved their special meals too. There was a well-stocked children's playroom under the dining area which made the experience even more relaxing for us as a family!

1  Thank J H

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Went this evening and had by far the best meal of our trip. Wonderful presentation, great service, beautiful flavours and cheap too! Do not miss this one.

1  Thank Dbp2013
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We have been visiting Ferragudo for 6 years, but only recently noticed this restaurant on tripadvisor. The food was good, and the interior design of the restaurant was appealing.
In our opinion the food price was similar to other restaurants in the centre of Ferragudo that offer better food and location.
I was keen to try the chocoholic dessert after reading reviews, but I was disappointed. I must say that I love my cakes and spend a lot of time baking. The pudding looked appealing, but was lacking any flavour,you needed the raspberry sorbet to gain any flavour. Such a shame.
Unfortunately I won't be recommending this to our house guests, I feel you can get much better food elsewhere.

1  Thank Katie D
Reviewed 9 May 2013

If you are staying in Caraveoiro or Ferregudo in Portugal then you need to come to this restraunt. We actually stumbled on to this restraunt on our way to a restraunt recommended to us by hotel staff. On our way we drove past this Restraunt. The thing that grabbed us about it was the nice outside design and inside of the restraunt. We decided to give it a try and it was the best restraunt we ate while being on our week holiday in portugal. Its run by a married couple who are very friendly and overall the service is amazing. The food is off very high standards and it makes your mouth water. I had the goat cheese on salad with walnuts which melted in my mouth. For the main I had the steak which was well marinated and very well cooked. My girlfriend head the tuna in sesimi seeds which was amazing as well. The price payed for our meal was more then fair, normally you would pay much more for such quality food. Desserts looked fantastic as well but because we were full I only had an espresso.

Hignly recommend this restraunt. It has an outside terrace where you can eat as well and see the atlantic ocean. Next time we are in Portugal we will visit them again. Will attach photos of Restraunt after we come home.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

We had an excellent lunch in March 2012 and were blown-away by the freshly prepared "Chocaholic" dessert. Vowed to return at first opportunity. That opportunity was twelve months later and proved to be equally memorable. Lunch again and the spinach soup with blue cheese made an excellent starter. Good choice of main course, followed by the obligatory dessert . The lunch menu is really excellent value.

Gosto is Dutch owned and the lady of the house provides impeccable service. Well worth a visit.