“The Best View in Cabo Pulmo”
other travellers have booked this property
Courtyard Downstairs Livingroom & Daybed
Vista Suite View of the Sea of Cortez
See you on the Beach!
Mucho Relaxation!!
Baja Sunset from Vista Suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 5
Cabo Pulmo, Los Cabos, Baja California

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Any
Sonia G
Somerville, Massachusetts
“The Best View in Cabo Pulmo”
Reviewed 26 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

What an amazing place! The house is beautiful and views from the tree house room are out of this world. Cheryl makes you feel at home and you will never want to leave. The snorkeling and diving in this area are incredible.

Cleanliness Service
Visit was for: Leisure
KayakerTi...
Portland, Oregon
“Best birthday trip EVER!!!”
Reviewed 10 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I had stayed here in April 2014 and loved everything about Casa Cactus (see my previous review) so I will keep this short and sweet.
I had a milestone birthday coming up and I really wanted to just have a lovely, relaxing time with people I love. I knew Casa Cactus was the place for this.
Three girlfriends and I basked in the Cabo Pulmo sunshine and in Cheryl's warm, ever-so-gracious hospitality. It was truly the best birthday I've had and Casa Cactus was the perfect place for it.
Everything here is sparkling clean and welcoming. Cheryl has thought of everything, and if there is anything you need, Cheryl will find it!
I never want to leave Cabo Pulmo, and since I found Casa Cactus, I definitely will return as many times a year as I can! Thank you Cheryl for facilitating my fabulous birthday!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
starbuck1...
“Oasis in Cabo Pulmo”
Reviewed 17 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My Son and I rented the entire Casa and enjoyed every minute! Cheryl has built and decorated her Casa to be a piece of artwork...inside and out. She was a joy to meet and spend time with as well. Exceeded Expectations!!! Can hardly wait to go back and stay with her again on our next trip!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Ashland, Oregon
“Perfect for Us!”
Reviewed 19 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We had a fabulous 3 night stay at CactusCasa! Our family wanted a more private setting and still walking distance to the beach, snorkeling, and restaurants, and this was perfect. The house is beautifully designed with screened bedrooms and bathroom, covered outdoor kitchen and living area, and curves and colors to inspire. We felt like we were in an art gallery with lovely paintings and sculpture around. Views of the ocean and mountains from the upstairs palapa were stunning. Cheryl made us feel so welcome, booked us with the best snorkeling guides (Eco Adventures), and met our every need. We wished we could have stayed a month!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Traveling...
West Linn, Oregon
“Awesome house with awesome view”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I seldomly give 5 star reviews. Casa Cactus really deserves it. The house beautiful and artistic but still very comfortable. Cheryl is a great hostess and has thought of every detail. We spent 4 lovely evenings enjoying the view from the upstairs balcony and the pleasant breeze. We also enjoyed the well stocked open air kitchen and dining area. Cabo Pulmo is a great place for those people who want a beautiful low key alternative to Cabo San Lucas. We took a snorkel tour and saw dolphins, rays, sea lions and a lot of fish!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
26 Jun 2014
Thanks so much Ellen. It was such so much fun to meet you and your family and have you stay at Casa Cactus. Hopefully I will have the pleasure of seeing you again in Cabo Pulmo.
PDXBikerc...
Portland, Oregon
“Absolutely the BEST stay I've ever had in Cabo Pulmo”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Casa Cactus is absolutely idyllic! Cheryl is the ultimate hostess - I was traveling alone, and I felt like I could visit and spend time with Cheryl, which was just a treat, or I could be alone and just read or enjoy watching the birds in the garden. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the garden is dreamy, and the view from the upstairs suite is spectacular! The place is spotlessly clean, the kitchen is well-appointed with gourmet cookware, the bed and bath linens are luxurious, and the bed is the most comfortable vacation bed I've ever slept in. I can't wait to get back to Cabo Pulmo and Casa Cactus. I hope to return later this year for a girlfriends' getaway, and I know Cheryl will take the best care of us!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo
Management Response
10 Apr 2014
It was so great to meet you and spend time with you and I certainly look forward to the 'girlfriend getaway'!! Thanks!!
JoyStocke
Princeton, New Jersey
“A Beautiful Retreat”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We have traveled extensively and stayed in guest houses in many villages throughout the world. Cheryl has created one of the best, anywhere. Cheryl spent many years traveling in Asia, specifically Bali, for her business and those influences can be found throughout Casa Cactus. Her eye for design is impeccable and the design of the house and gardens reflects an artistic gift. Since Cabo Pulmo is Cheryl's home for much of the year, she knows the area intimately and is a generous host and resource. Also, the little touches: coffee, a fully equipped kitchen, a glass of wine if you are in need, and many other details make one's stay a dream.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing