“Hidden gem”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Kings Arms at Marazion is a small, friendly pub that serves great food every day of the week alongside a selection of real ales from St Austell Brewery. Our menu, created by enthusiastic head chef Andy and his team, features only the best ingredients from local Cornish sources with all meals freshly prepared for you to enjoy. We have a comfortable, intimate bar with a warming log fire for colder evenings. Our outside seating area is a fantastic sun trap in the summer months and a very pleasant place to sit and chat with friends or enjoy a meal from our extensive menu. You will find the Kings Arms right in the heart of Marazion, just five minutes from the beach.
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Chance visit whilst searching for somewhere to eat......guess we lucky as almost all the tables were reserved,but they found us one! The staff were helpful and pleasant,offered small portions for our grandson without being asked. The service was quick and the food was excellent, well cooked,well presented and generous portions. The deserts were the same! Would recommend trying if your in the area!

There are newer reviews for The Kings Arms

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Came here for dinner in August 2014 on the recommendation of our B and B in Marazion. The food was lovely, apart from the camembert which was over done and very over powering (i wouldnt order it again). The service was friendly and fast, and the mains were really good.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly efficient service on a wet day when they were busy. Half portions offered for the children without me asking. Spare spoons offered for dessert again without me asking. After 2 weeks in Cornwall this was the best crab sandwich I've had ( and I've had a few!!).

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Staff couldn't be more friendly and accommodating especially where my son was concerned. As most of the starters had dairy or nuts, they created one for him from side dishes. I had the Camembert to start and it was presented in the same way as a previous reviewer, molten in a ramekin. Whilst this is not the way I have ever had it in the past, it was still enjoyable. We also had fish pie, scampi and battered hake. All were expertly cooked apart from the batter which was greasy. At the time of visit, they had St Austell's Tribute, Proper Job and HSD, all in excellent condition and taste.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had a steak which was cooked to perfection. Disappointed with the Camembert entrée as it was a bit over done as it came out looking like melted butter rather than warmed cheese...
My partner found a hair in his entree but the owner was very good and responded quickly to us bringing it to his attention. Would recommend as staff were very helpful and couldn't do enough for us.