“Definitely worth a visit!”

Ben's Cornish Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Price range: US$17 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went here on the last night of our holiday on the basis of the fantastic tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. The online booking via the website was very useful and we found the food, service and general ambience were all excellent.

Slightly pricey compared to other restaurants, my wife and I both had an innovative 3 course meal with a bottle of wine for ~£80. However, this is certainly near Michelin star quality so good value and I would certainly highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Just great from the start,polite staff good service.The food is so well
Cooked,so fresh the flavories are amazing.Cant wait to go back.You got it right

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Food taste & presentation -10/10
Wine quality/choice-10/10
Atmosphere & ambience - 10/10 lighting just right
Seating- sufficient spacing from other diners 10/10
Service- attentive & informative 10/10
Restaurant temperature- 10/10 just right- not too warm
Would recommend the wine paring menu which was delightful!

1  Thank Sharonfromsutton
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I love food and cooking, and have been following Ben's for some time on Facebook, so when I had a birthday recently we decided to have a few days at the other end of Cornwall (as we live near the Devon border) and build our trip round a visit to the restaurant.
I loved the ambience, the service was delightful, both friendly and knowledgeable and the little things like cutlery and glassware were lovely and carefully chosen.
The most difficult part of all was trying to decide what to eat! In the end I had mackerel to start, which was utterly delicious, and the duck- oh my word, how delicious! My husband enjoyed his John Dory but wished he had chosen the duck- hard luck mate, get your own!
Although at this level of cuisine of course portions are not huge, the intense flavours mean they are large enough to savour, and yet leave room for the next course so unusually for us we managed dessert as well and were so pleased we did.
Rhubarb poached in champagne on a crisp shortbread with duck egg crème brulee and strawberry sorbet- utterly divine and worth going just for that!
We felt it was extremely good value and actually less expensive than a nice hotel meal the night before which was only 2 courses and we wonder when the Michelin star man will come knocking- a really lovely evening, thank you everyone and especially Ben!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

What can I say.Probaly one of the best restaurants you will eat in
The food is just amazing,this is how food should be.Ive eaten in Jamie
Oliver's restaurant in London,I prefer Bens kitchen if I'm honest.
The whole experience was spot on,well done to the staff.