“3times in a week must be good”

Ben's Cornish Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Price range: US$17 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been lucky enough to eat here three time this week. 2 adults 2 grandchildren, this kids have grilled fish skinny fries and peas, fish is beautiful and succulent they loved it. He and I have had Gorgonzola mouse lobster and crab ravioli sardines starters, skate, lobster and other fish mains, the famous curry plate dessert and chocolate olive oil delice. Flavours mixed and varied. He loved his Gorgonzola, lobster and curry plate.
Even our 6 year old had the chocolate delice
Cannot recommend Ben's highly enough we are already booked in for September and can't wait.

1  Thank DebandJeff

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Enjoyed a delicious lunch at Ben's Cornish Kitchen. Had main and desert, excellent value and beautiful food.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The best Vegetarian main course eaten this year, Ben and team have clearly put lots of thought into what is a great menu. The Lamb cooked two ways was also truly first class... We will be back.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I'm not a foody by any stretch of the imagination but my partner does enjoy quality food , so we chose to start our Cornish holiday in this lovely restaurant.
Friendly helpful staff serve treat after treat in this small but perfectly formed food heaven. I usually have a main and desert so ignored the lovely sounding starters and went for the Slow roast belly of pork ,crispy cheeks,peppered carrot puree, summer cabbage, polenta chips and pork liquor. The flavors were fantastic and mixed really well, a nice touch on the menu is they offer a wine selection for each choice of course. Desert I went for the Lemon verbena pannacotta , raspberry sorbet , gooseberry & verbena puree and raspberry macaroon which again was stunning. Now I have to admit to being a philistine, when I ask my partner and she supplies translation into layman food terms but the whole meal and experience was a delight.
For the record My Partner had the Hake main and dark chocolate olive oil delice , which you thoroughly enjoyed.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Just come back from lunch in Bens Cornish Kitchen with my family while in Cornwall on holiday and have to say what a fantastic meal we had. The starters were wonderful and the Hake for main course was superb (I am not normally a fish lover but thought I would try it and so glad that I did). Three of us had desserts and these were lovely as well and am ashamed to say that there was nothing left on any of our plates!! The service we received was very good but glad we had thought to book in advance (popped in on the off chance earlier in the morning after reading good reviews on Trip Advisor) as they put a sign in window saying fully booked for lunch not long after we had arrived. Would thoroughly recommend for excellent food at good value, its just a shame we live 6hrs away.