“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Delicious - CLOSED

Delicious
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Friendly place, every time we holiday in Marazion (a few times each year) we always come here, either for a sit down breakfast (early to get a table) or more often for takeaway breakfast in a baguette, deli items, homemade cakes, etc to take back to our caravan or holiday cottage. Food is good quality, large portions and very tasty. It isn't the cheapest, but worth paying the extra for.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We returned from St Michael's Mount and came across "Delicious" just before closing time. We enquired whether we were too late to have a cream tea and the staff could not be more accommodating even though they were 5 minutes from closure. (Other establishments please note especially the ones who turn you away 30 minutes from official closing time)

The cream tea offered was one large warm scone each with thick home made jam and the best clotted cream I have had in a long time along with a nice pot of tea. It was excellent and we were not rushed in any way which was much appreciated as it would have been a shame to be rushed.

If we visit Marazion again we will be sure to have lunch there as well as another great cream tea.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We visited in July and was pointed there by a local in one of the shops and so glad we asked. I had homemade fishcakes and they were the best I have ever tasted. My partner had broccoli, bacon and cheddar quiche and she loved it too. They have stuff to take away so we had some peri peri olives and cheese filled peppers and they tasted lovely too. If you are going to St Michaels Mount you must go and visit this little deli. Can not recommend it enough

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

This place has everything right...the food, the drinks, the atmosphere and the staff. There really is nothing to fault. Very intimate and characterful shabby chic meets sunny seaside vibe. Great location in the tiny coastal town of Marazion, only a few minutes walk from the beach. We visit Marazion regularly and this will definitely be the brekkie or lunch stop of choice from now on.

2  Thank Laurasaurasrex
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The last time I visited Marazion I ended up having a rather mediocre meal in a café up the road. Not wishing to repeat this mistake I checked Trip Adviser before opting to visit Delicious and I'm so glad I did.
There were a number of boards through the village directing the way so finding it was not a problem, however when we arrived every table was taken. Not a problem as they reserved a table and took my mobile number so we could wander around for 10 minutes or so until it was ready.
I don't eat meat so often have a limited choice but not here. In fact it was rather a hard decision but eventually I opted for the Homity Pie and my husband for the quiche of the day which both came with salads. The pie and quiche were each served hot; warmed in the oven not a microwave and even checked with a probe. The salads were "homemade" and very good. I was tempted by a rather lush looking brownie but had already blown the diet so resisted... this time.
A lovely lunch that ticked every box for me.