“YUM YUM YUM!”

Delicious
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Marazion
Cuisines: British, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London
“YUM YUM YUM!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We visited cornwall a couple of weeks ago and headed to this café on the way to St Michael's Mount after looking for lunch places on trip advisor. We were not disappointed! We grabbed the last table at about 3.45pm. We were glad we got there when we did because they turned people away after us as they stop serving lunch food at 4 and just do tea and cake. The blonde waitress in particular who served us was so so lovely and funny. My boyfriend ordered a ploughmans board, the cheeses were delicious and if you didn't want what was offered you could customise your own cheese board which was a nice touch. I had the granary artisan baguette with roast chicken, goats cheese and onion chutney. I can't tell you how delicious it was! They both came with yummy homemade coleslaw too.
I loved the chutney so much I asked the waitress if they sold it by the jar and they did! She got it down for me from the shelf and I'm really enjoying having it at home now!
Good prices, super clean and nice layout, just a shame it isn't a bit bigger as no doubt they have to turn people away a fair amount.
Thanks for a lovely lunch!!

Midlands, UK
“Delicious indeed!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Got here early having walked over to Saint Michael's Mount and back and pleased we did as the cafe is obviously very popular with locals. Porridge was delicious, coffee good and even my hard to please companion was happy with the breakfast waffles. Wish we could go more often!

Visited August 2014
Martock, England, United Kingdom
“Yumcious!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Delicious! Even hard to please hubby thought his brekkie was good! I had homemade waffles with maple syrup and bacon. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I ordered a porridge for my sone and the lady offered it as a smaller child's portion. Will definitely be coming here again on our next visit to Marazion, maybe for a lunch next time. Pork pies looked tasty! Especially loved the inside, so cozy!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Sandwiches, omnomnom”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Excellent sandwiches, all freshly prepared, very good value for money, cosy atmosphere, lovely staff. The best sandwiches I've ever eaten :)

Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic food and cosy cafe”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

What a lovely little place! The fresh produce in the deli is very good quality. The homecooked food is just 'Delicious'! Has a homemade feel but with more finesse. Good size portions. Lot's of goodies to take home too. Staff were friendly and very efficient. Spotlessly clean. Yum!

• Visited June 2014