“Amazing food”

Price range: US$7 - US$84
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, British
Good for: View
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated within the Mount Haven hotel in Marazion Cornwall, the Mount Haven hotel restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Serving lunch from our terrace bar menu from 12- 2 Monday to Saturday and our Sunday lunch menu from 12 - 2.30pm. Enjoy lunch in nice weather on the terrace, or enjoy the view from our terrace bar. In the evening chef Ross updates the menu daily with his chefs specials served alongside our classic dishes. Ross and his talented kitchen team are committed to creating food that is adventurous, modern British, and inspired by nature. Expect imaginative dishes that use the freshest of ingredients available here in beautiful west Cornwall.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Local food & very beautifully presented. We had a 3 course meal & it was perfect. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Amy P

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The food here was fantastic and the waitress was very helpful and recommending certain dishes.

Cant wait to go back

1  Thank Jessica9326
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Ate here whilst on holiday in Marazion and it was one of the best restaurants I have been to. Gorgeous food, excellent service and stunning views. Had a Balearics ambience which only added to the excellent evening. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Helena11
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Sunday lunch we had here was great value for money. The staff are very friendly too. The menu is short for lunch, but there is enough for most tastes. We had the Portuguese wine, which was a pleasant alternative to the usual. The veg was beautifully cooked - I don't usually like cooked carrots, but they did them to perfection and I loved them. The loss of one green blob was due to their being pesto on the starter when it was not on the menu and it overpowered the rest of the dish; and the plate for the main course was cold. The views from the restaurant are great, so if it warm enough, do make the most of the terrace.

3  Thank Chatterisgirl
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Non resident- before booking I looked at the hotel's homepage/menus, my booking was made on displayed pages. when we arrived the presented menus did not replicate web menus, we were handed 2 menus (that were actually different), a dish I choose (pigeon breast) was not on the "current menu" so I had to change my choice. My husband had to chooses from the la carte as the set menu did not suit his taste. That said the food presented was top notch. Would I go again- I would clarify what is what firstly and if the sun is shining would go. Sat outside- beautiful