“Fabulous"”

Price range: US$7 - US$84
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, British
Good for: View
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Situated within the Mount Haven hotel in Marazion Cornwall, the Mount Haven hotel restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Serving lunch from our terrace bar menu from 12- 2 Monday to Saturday and our Sunday lunch menu from 12 - 2.30pm. Enjoy lunch in nice weather on the terrace, or enjoy the view from our terrace bar. In the evening chef Ross updates the menu daily with his chefs specials served alongside our classic dishes. Ross and his talented kitchen team are committed to creating food that is adventurous, modern British, and inspired by nature. Expect imaginative dishes that use the freshest of ingredients available here in beautiful west Cornwall.
Reviewed 1 September 2014

My mum and I went for lunch and what a wonderful lunch it was? The monkfish scampi was cooked perfectly and mum reckons this is the best fish and chips she has ever eaten. The food was really fresh and the chips....! They tasted just like the chips I had when I was a child! To top it off I had coffee, with the milk served in a miniature milk bottle. All in all it was a blast back to my childhood but not pretentious just a little bit of thought given on how to make something so simple so lovely. The service was great, without being over bearing, chatty smiling staff who appreciated and welcomed the feedback given...all of which was positive. Really looking forward to going back again soon...

1  Thank Claire S

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We recently visited as a group of 9, and had a lovely meal. The service was friendly and welcoming. A couple of items were slow in coming, but this didn't detract from how tasty the food was. The thrice-cooked chips were insanely delicious! The restaurant has a beautiful setting that is worth the short trip out of town.

1  Thank Ddraig_fawr
Reviewed 27 August 2014

My wife booked us in here as a treat for my birthday and what a good find this was.
The service was attentive without being overbearing and the food was absolutely brilliant from the starters to the desserts no complaints at all.
As it was my birthday we even received a complimentary glass of sparkling wine a superb end to the meal.
Before the meal you can sit on the terrace with a drink overlooking St Michaels Mount.

1  Thank rod s
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great dinner for me and the family. Excellent menu and service was brilliant - would happily go again

1  Thank Stephenbateman
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I visited recently with a large group of friends (9) and the staff were very accommodating. There's an extensive wine and bar menu for pre dinner drinks in the comfortable bar area upstairs. The a la carte menu had just enough variety without being too extensive. The duck breast and salted caramel tart were both delicious. Service of a couple of items was a little bit slow but didn't affect our enjoyment. Even on a wet summer evening the setting overlooking St. Michael's Mount is picturesque. It isn't cheap but I'd recommend to anyone looking for a quality dining experience whilst in Marazion.

2  Thank dtmLondon