We stayed her last weekend booking two beautiful double bedrooms to celebrate a friends birthday. We were greeted with a very warm welcome by the owner Orange and her team and shown into a really beautiful bar lounge area with the most amazing view of St Michaels Mount. The staff were very attentive and knoledgable and the service was first class. The bar lunch was great with a very good choice of quality local ingredients used in a splendid menu. We struggled to leave the comfort of this comfortable and really tastefully decorated haven but checked in to our rooms where the luxury experience continued. We had a very large family room and our friends a large double. Both had a large quality and comfortable double bed and our room had additional beds which would have comfortably slept a family of 4. The bathrooms were very high spec with separate shower cubicle and bath. Television and internet access. We then wandered in to Marizion a 10 minute down hill walk or a 5 minute car trip. Easy to park. Spectacular beach and That unique view. We booked a table in the hotel restaurant which had a great menu and the food was outstanding. The atmosphere in the hotel was really romantic and intimate even though it must have done 60 covers. The decoration throughout the hotel is of a very high standard which has been adorned with an eclectic collection of beautiful things and lovely paintings and pictures which combine to make staying at the Mount Haven a really luxurious and pampered experience. We will most definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Alex Polizzi's favourite hotels, The Mount Haven is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking Mount's Bay to St Michael's Mount. Recently named 'One of the World's Top 9 Secret Hotels' by CNN, The Mount Haven offers luxurious rooms, many with large balconies or patio gardens. The in house therapy room provides a range of treatments to calm and soothe the senses in an holistic environment. A perfect place to unwind, relax and explore magical and breath-taking West Cornwall. Large free car park for guests. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy our 2 AA rosette restaurant. With a talented team of chefs we aim to delight the palette from breakfast to dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall