I first stayed at this hotel 20 odd years ago. It was good then, now it is a diamond.
Just back from a 10 day stay and all the staff from the Owners down were superb and were genuinely concerned when my wife had a slight wobble with her diabetes.
The food was excellent but with the daily specials and catch of the day, dishes I had earmarked to try never got a look in.Ah well maybe next time.
The Garden room we had meant we could come and go as we pleased without using the stairs, very good for people with mobility problems.
If, the hotel could control the weather it would have been perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Alex Polizzi's favourite hotels, The Mount Haven is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking Mount's Bay to St Michael's Mount. Recently named 'One of the World's Top 9 Secret Hotels' by CNN, The Mount Haven offers luxurious rooms, many with large balconies or patio gardens. The in house therapy room provides a range of treatments to calm and soothe the senses in an holistic environment. A perfect place to unwind, relax and explore magical and breath-taking West Cornwall. Large free car park for guests. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy our 2 AA rosette restaurant. With a talented team of chefs we aim to delight the palette from breakfast to dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall