Superb and simple food, beautifully presented in a stylish tranquil dining area with stunning views. The hotel is full of beautiful works of art, very friendly down to earth staff who remembered us from some six years ago - when they pampered us before and after our Civil Partnership. We had family with us this time who were very impressed with the menu, the seafood soup, one of the best ever, the lamb shanks were simply divine served on a bed of lentils and puréed cabbage. The wine was also good and very reasonably priced. We will not be leaving it so long for our next visit !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Haven is on the outskirts of Marazion, a historic market town in west Cornwall. The hotel has 19 beautiful bedrooms, a treatment room, a peaceful garden, an excellent restaurant and a contemporary Terrace Bar with mesmerising views out to sea, with St Michael’s Mount as the focal point. A stay here offers the chance to step away from your busy life and truly relax, unwind and rejuvenate. St Aubyn Estates became the owner of the hotel in July 2016, and after a prolonged period of closure for an extensive renovation we are now open. The hotel has been transformed inside and out, but the warm welcome and dedication of the team to meet our guests’ needs remain rooted in the hotel’s psyche. The restaurant is open to non-residents and Ross Sloan, our Head Chef, is a rising star on the Cornish food scene, serving imaginative food that makes the most of the fresh seasonal produce from the bay and land on our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall