We booked in for two nights to the Mount Haven by way of my introduction to Cornwall, and it couldn’t have been a better one!
The hotel is small and boutique. Our room overlooked St Michael’s Mount so we could sit on our balcony and watch the sunset over the bay, which was enchanting.
The bedroom and bathroom were pristine and the bed was really comfortable.
The food was also excellent and plentiful. The chef specialises in using locally sourced produce. The cooked breakfast set us up for the day!
Would definitely recommend for a romantic break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Alex Polizzi's favourite hotels, The Mount Haven is a beautiful boutique hotel overlooking Mount's Bay to St Michael's Mount. Recently named 'One of the World's Top 9 Secret Hotels' by CNN, The Mount Haven offers luxurious rooms, many with large balconies or patio gardens. The in house therapy room provides a range of treatments to calm and soothe the senses in an holistic environment. A perfect place to unwind, relax and explore magical and breath-taking West Cornwall. Large free car park for guests. You don't have to be staying with us to enjoy our 2 AA rosette restaurant. With a talented team of chefs we aim to delight the palette from breakfast to dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Haven Hotel And Restaurant
- Mount Haven Marazion
- Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant Marazion, Cornwall