“Lovely food and friendly staff”
Review of Cutty Sark

Cutty Sark
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Marazion
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Cutty Sark restaurant and bar offers a relaxing place to unwind, with a good selection of local beers and wines. Our food includes favourites such as steak and ale casserole, homemade pies, duck breast in plum sauce, nut cutlets, Cornish steaks, bar snacks, delicious sandwiches and a range of local fresh Newlyn fish. Enjoy our homemade desserts including scrumptious raspberry cheesecake, fruit crumbles, piglets delight and chocolate pot. We only use the very best selection of local produce and have built up an excellent reputation for the quality of our meals. In addition, our warm friendly atmosphere makes us very popular with both guests and locals.
Reviewed 9 September 2013

First impression was how friendly the staff were. We visited with 3 adults and 2 children. Only down side was no steak which I was really fancying. However I had the trio of fish which was lovely.
Great to find good places to eat in Cornwall as on previous visits we had been disappointed.
Would definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Cutty Sark

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Called in here on our way back from Lands End, thought it was a lovely place with friendly staff who quickly found us a table for 5.
Just one downside, they had ran out of steak, but after another quick look at the menu found ourselves something nice.
I would eat here again.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

been there for sunday lunch many times, always good, good service, tasty main courses with fresh veg., tempting sweets, good coffee, comfy and quiet but friendly ambience; and it's in MARAZION! Lovely.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed in Marazion last weekend on holiday and ate here because it was the nicest place we found. The food was really lovely, we had a bottle of red, a main course each and I had the most delightful home made raspberry cheesecake with clotted cream!! it was the only dessert I had whilst I was away and it was gorgeous, I'd go all the way back down there for another one!! Service was excellent and the atmosphere nice and relaxing even thought it was Saturday night. I'd definitely recommend eating there if you're going to Marazion.
I found out next day the owner is called Stephanie and she makes the desserts, I said I would mention them on Trip Advisor as mine was top!! Way to go Stephanie!!

3  Thank Sal1957
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Popped in without booking a table and although the restaurant was busy they managed to fit us in. The menu had a good selection of starters and mains to suit everyone and very nice local ales. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient even though they were busy. Food was excellent couldn't fault it at all. Would definitely recommend eating here. Sticky toffee pudding and ice cream was scrumptious.