“An absolute delight”

Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Marazion
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Cutty Sark restaurant and bar offers a relaxing place to unwind, with a good selection of local beers and wines. Our food includes favourites such as steak and ale casserole, homemade pies, duck breast in plum sauce, nut cutlets, Cornish steaks, bar snacks, delicious sandwiches and a range of local fresh Newlyn fish. Enjoy our homemade desserts including scrumptious raspberry cheesecake, fruit crumbles, piglets delight and chocolate pot. We only use the very best selection of local produce and have built up an excellent reputation for the quality of our meals. In addition, our warm friendly atmosphere makes us very popular with both guests and locals.
Ely, United Kingdom
“An absolute delight”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were staying in Marazion and suggested to our friends who lived locally that we had an evening meal at the Cutty Sark. All six of us were absolutely delighted with the excellent food and wine plus the friendliness of the staff. We can highly recommend the Cutty Sark.

• Visited September 2013
StephanieStevens, Owner at Cutty Sark, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear Mornington C

Thank you for lovely review. I will pass on your lovely comments to the staff.

Kind regards
Stephanie Stevens

PS Apologies for the delay in replying I only just realised we had a separate Cutty Sark Restaurant Trip Advisor page as well as our Marazion Hotel page.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

First impression was how friendly the staff were. We visited with 3 adults and 2 children. Only down side was no steak which I was really fancying. However I had the trio of fish which was lovely.
Great to find good places to eat in Cornwall as on previous visits we had been disappointed.
Would definitely eat here again.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Old fashioned but good food and service”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Called in here on our way back from Lands End, thought it was a lovely place with friendly staff who quickly found us a table for 5.
Just one downside, they had ran out of steak, but after another quick look at the menu found ourselves something nice.
I would eat here again.

penzance
“a frequent visitor”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

been there for sunday lunch many times, always good, good service, tasty main courses with fresh veg., tempting sweets, good coffee, comfy and quiet but friendly ambience; and it's in MARAZION! Lovely.

• Visited September 2013
rochdale
“Charming with lovely food”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed in Marazion last weekend on holiday and ate here because it was the nicest place we found. The food was really lovely, we had a bottle of red, a main course each and I had the most delightful home made raspberry cheesecake with clotted cream!! it was the only dessert I had whilst I was away and it was gorgeous, I'd go all the way back down there for another one!! Service was excellent and the atmosphere nice and relaxing even thought it was Saturday night. I'd definitely recommend eating there if you're going to Marazion.
I found out next day the owner is called Stephanie and she makes the desserts, I said I would mention them on Trip Advisor as mine was top!! Way to go Stephanie!!

3 Thank Sal1957