“Excellent Hotel”
Review of Chymorvah Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marazion
Chymorvah Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Marazion
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We all enjoyed our stay at Chymorha. The owners were great with high moral standards of which we share. Well done Chymorvah. It is a shame that there are not more like you.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
15  Thank Harry P
There are newer reviews for Chymorvah Hotel

Reviewed 15 October 2011

Had a lovely week here with my family. Our needs with a young baby were well catered for where we felt we were able to relax. The rooms were clean and tidy and the couple who run the hotel very welcoming (seen previous negative feedback and can't disagree more). It is in a gorgeous location with easy access into the village and onto the beach.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
14  Thank andrew b
Reviewed 2 July 2011

A place I have stayed at on many occasions, and will continue to,WHY? Simple,- satisfaction guaranteed,- polite/friendly, no fuss manner, clean tidy & comfortable rooms and a wide choice, perfectly cooked braekfast.
If I,m planning to come to this area to stay a while, top of my choice list would be
CHYMORVAH HOUSE.
Pierre.(Pete Brown)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
12  Thank pierre37
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We had booked this place for 3 nights, however we only stayed 1 night, and that was too much. I was told the room we booked, a double, face St Micheals Mount, it didn't, when I questioned I was told" you wanted a double, that room was a twin ",. The standard of the room was VERY poor, torn net curtains, a filthy nail brush in the very old fashioned bathroom, loaded with junk, yes tha'ts right JUNK. I think this place was once a JUNK shop and they have tried to develop a HOTEL !!!!!! around it.. The decor or the room was dreadful, full of junk no place to really unpack, not that we had any intention of doing so !!. Also loads of religious notes and booklets, I dont have a problem with religion, but I dont wish it to be in my fave whilst away on holiday.
Breakfast !!! We were awoken by the SMELL of cooking. When we went down for breakfast we were questioned why we didn't order the night before, we told them we didn't know what we wanted then,. When we only ordered coffee and toast, it was almost 20 questions, followed by you are on holiday !!.
I could go on and on . I feel I have said enough for fellow travellers to be guided AWAY from this hotel, forever.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
96  Thank mrandmrsDorset
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Clean quiet and comfortable. for my wife and I it ticked all the right boxes on our weekend without the kids. Being used to staying on business trips in hotels that do not live upto their billing, this place was a breath of fresh air.
The rooms were spotless and functional. meals good home cooking.
No hesitation in recommending to couples or families; will probably come back next year with the kids. Mike from Doncaster

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
11  Thank 1canary1
Reviewed 28 January 2011

combined a family holiday with visiting relatives. Staff were warm and welcoming. It made a change to find such a family friendly hotel.
Rooms wer spotless and functional.
Meals very flexible and of good quality.
Highly recommendable for families and couples.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
9  Thank loveyou234
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Charming hotel, lovely owners, gorgeous part of the world. Highly recommended. I've subsequently read owners have been pilloried for their moral standards. If anything, this should serve as a recommendation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
11  Thank hugobear91
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marazion
Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant
#3 of 4 in Penzance
Beachfield Hotel
Beachfield Hotel
#2 of 4 in Penzance

Been to Chymorvah Hotel? Share your experiences!