Godolphin Arms
Chymorvah Hotel(Marazion)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Penzance(Penzance)
View Hotel
The Gannet Inn(Carbis Bay)
Boskerris Hotel(Carbis Bay)
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscoffee machinest michaels mountround windowfamily suitedog friendly hoteltable serviceate herebay windowfish and chipsamazing viewscornish breakfastlarge bathroombuckets and spadesmounts bayfresh milkbunk bedsstayed for two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2014

took a three day break on the bike and just headed south, came across this place by chance and what a stroke of luck that was, the hotel has just had a massive overhaul.
second stroke of luck was getting room 5 which overlooked the bay and church, came with a lovely balcony, tip, room 5 or 6 has gotta be the best.
the restaurant is a bit expensive but well worth it, fish and chips were a dream, no guiness but a rather nice substitute, only winge was no smoking even outside.
staff were really friendly, even the manager was getting stuck in, try it i guarantee you wont be dissappointed.

Room Tip: rooms 5 or 6 are a must
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2014

There are so many good things about this place. Kudos to whomever designed the re-do because they did a fabulous jobs. I think maybe my favorite part were the rooms. We had the family suite and our extended family stayed in the Sea View Suite with balcony. What great rooms. The family suite had two separate bedrooms, one with bunk beds and two bathrooms! And wow the balcony on the balcony suite! Huge! They were just perfect. Food was great. Staff was pleasant and friendly. Just an overall great spot.

Room Tip: Just check with the Godolphin staff and they'll put you in the right room. I don't think there could be a bad one!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Spent two weeks in Marazion and ate in here a lot! The location is amazing, stunning views, excellent service, gorgeous food and great value for money.
Couldn't fault it. Would highly recommend! Can't wait to go back next year.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Helena11
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We chose the Godolphin Arms to celebrate my birthday. From to the moment we arrived until, reluctantly, we departed, we were welcomed and made to feel special.
Our room, number 10, was fabulous. Dual aspect with comfortable chairs in the bay window with fantastic views along the coast and a smaller window with magnificent views of the Mount. From the moment of being shown into our room it was a real OMG. Open the door and there in front of you is this amazing view. Enjoy a cup of tea in the huge bed in the morning and take in the the view opposite the bed. It's heavenly.
The Godolphin has an amazingly laid back vibe and I don't think this is by accident. The hotel is run with an eye to detail and is very efficient yet guests are invited to chill. The staff really are a special team of people. At the Godolphin you are not just a room number, your well being and satisfaction is what they are all about.
The views are to die for and I cannot think of a better place to sit at a table with such a stunning vista. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner the ambiance is perfect. Find a seat on the terrace to enjoy a coffee or a drink and I dare you not to chill.
For my special birthday Simon, Ben, Jack, Alex and Ruben made my day and my weekend. However, my thanks would not be complete without mention of the wonderful Geoffrey. Geoffrey, you are a star and thank so much. And guys, thank you is not enough but you all know... You made my day.
We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Always a sea view. Worth the extra.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pamela B
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have just returned from this hotel. It was a lovely two day stay with beautiful views over to St Michaels Mount.
To sit at breakfast looking out of the restaurant, with the glass wall removed overlooking the sea was a memorable experience. The food, rooms and staff were all to be recommended.
We would return .