Another great stay here. This time I took my grandson, we stayed in a twin room on the ground floor which had really high ceiling and a huge bay window.
The staff were really friendly as always and as a returning customer they remembered little things about me that I'd told them when I visited before and took special interest in my grandson and he thought everyone was great. My grandson commented that although it's a B&B it's not like staying in someone's home, he meant you don't feel like you are disturbing anyone when you come and go and although the staff are always on hand and willing to help if you need it, they are not intrusive. Longleat Park is not far, it took us about 15 mins by car.
I hope to bring my grandson in the summer and go to wookey hole and cheddar gorge.
People definitely make a place - thanks again Polebarn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning historic Georgian Town House in the heart of Trowbridge. Owned and run by two generations of the same family. Modern facilities in a grand setting. Fabulous breakfast cooked to order each morning. Our cellar is available for hire for parties, weddings and events. Weekday hire available for meetings, seminars, training and creative thinking! Please see our website or contact us directly for best rates and availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Polebarn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polebarn Hotel Trowbridge
- The Polebarn Trowbridge, Wiltshire