“last minute night out”
Review of BRUSCHETTA RISTORANTE ITALIANO - CLOSED

BRUSCHETTA RISTORANTE ITALIANO
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Opened in November 2011.
Wiltshire
“last minute night out”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

A last minute evening out brought us back to Bruschettas.
Food was as usual excellent, with a great service throughout.

Everything cooked just right, very tasty.

Earlier in the evening could do with being a little warmer but once it starts to fill (as it always seems to do) it warms up nicely.

This is worth a visit, try it..

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Christine C

“Trowbridge best kept secret”
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Stunning! What more can you say, popped in tonight As a friends birthday, table for five, Fifth time I had been and am trying to work through the menu and every item I have had was fantastic. We had a young child with us tonight and chief cooked of menu to accommodate. Staff were all lovely even though it was very busy. Great value for money and you are made to feel very welcome. I think this is one of the best places I have eaten and I do travel a lot. This is definitely Trowbridge best place to eat. Roll on Mother's Day for another excuse to visit.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great place - quality food, pleasant ambience”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We came here for a meal on my birthday and it was thoroughly pleasant. We came fairly early in the evening and it was quiet, but starting to gain more people as we left. The restaurant has some parking, about 10 spaces i think.

The food is very nice quality - you can't fault it at all. Well cooked, beautifully presented and great taste. The prices are also sensible! The menu was also varied. I'm a pretty fussy eater and I could find a fair few items that I'd be happy to eat. The lunch menu looked nice, too.

I would happily recommend it to anyone looking for a high quality meal in Trowbridge. The interior decor is nice - it's modern, yet tasteful and in keeping with being an intimate, Italian restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
“New Year's Eve”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Booked last minute, was a set menu, staff were great, food fantastic, can't wait to go and try the full menu, great value for money, would highly recommend

1 Thank Pam H
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Good quality food”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I met a friend for lunch at Bruschetta recently.
We chose from the 2 course Christmas menu, going for mains and desserts (because the puddings looked incredibly tempting!).
The meat of the main course was very tender & good quality. The accompanying vegetables were cooked just right, slightly firm. We had different puddings both absolutely delicious.
The waiting staff were friendly and attentive. The restaurant was reasonably full considering it was a weekday lunch time.
The restaurant looks small and ordinary from the outside but the inside is a real treat. Larger that you would expect, interesting architectural features, nice little alcoves and all tastefully decorated.
Our only disappointment was that we felt cold and had handed in our coats on arrival.

• Visited December 2012