“Don't dream about it, drive it”
Review of Drive Southwest

Drive Southwest
Swindon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Don't dream about it, drive it”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We hired the DB9 for the weekend which was amazing. We are very lucky to have this firm in the Southwest as we have such great roads. Mark the company director was so accommodating, such a nice bloke. I have no hesitation in recommending them to any one

2 Thank dsfsdfaf

Trowbridge
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Bentley GTC”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you want to feel like a star, then rent this car.
The Bentley was hired to take our son to his prom as a treat for all his hard work and to say he was surprised would be an understatement.
The car is presented beautifully and is stunning top up or down.
The service from both Mark and Wayne is second to none and you really appreciate their passion for cars and those that they hire.
Myself and my wife also took the car to the local cinema complex to see Mrs Browns D'Movie as we have family in D show and it was opening night in the UK, so felt a little like our own red carpet night as so many people watched us arrive and leave.

So do yourself a favour and rent a motor from these guys and feel like a star.

2 Thank comeonyouswans
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Mercedes SLK”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I arranged a car hire/hotel package for my husband's 50th birthday as a surprise. He's been interested in test driving an SLK for a potential purchase so I thought a 2 day test drive was the way to go. All the communication with the Mark and Wayne prior to the day was professional and extremely helpful. Besides answering questions about the car hire itself they assisted with my many questions in relation to the hotel, the Thornbury Castle. The car was immaculate and everything was fully explained before we set off. Both days we were able to make use of the convertible roof as we were lucky with the weather. I had to prize the keys out of my husband's fingers at the end of the hire period. Thanks, Wayne and Mark, a truly memorable birthday experience. We hope to be back.

1 Thank SM_travelbug
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Ford Mustang V8 - Hired for Birthday Treat”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I hired a Ford Mustang V8 from Drive South West for my girlfriend's Birthday. The car was easy to book and was looking great when we arrived to pick it up. A friendly business who are able to put you at ease and take aware the worries of hiring a special car for the day. Car sounded great, was easy to drive and my girlfriend and I had a day which we'll never forget. Highly recommend super car rental from Mark and Wayne at Drive South West. Hope to go back and hire the Ferrari 430 one day.

Visited May 2014
Chippenham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ford Mustang GT 3.0 V8”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

If you are looking for a smooth hassle free quality Hire then look no further Drive Southwest have a friendly and very helpful customer care. I hired originally a Porsche from them and my daughter wanted the mustang. One quick e-mail and the vehicle was changed. On arrival my documents were checked and I was shown around the vehicle. There is no question that Mark or Wayne couldn't answer and this made for a smooth hire.
The car was simply stunning and an amazing drive it is an American car so its left hand drive, after a briefing from Mark on the vehicle and how it handled I was off and I wasn't disappointed.
I will be using again in the future thank you Drive Southwest

Visited May 2014