“Good”

Dining options: Reservations
London
“Good”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The people who work here are really nice and friendly. They are really accommodating and nothing seems to be too big an ask. The food is good with my only criticism being that their pizzas have heaps of cheese - which may be some people's thing! However, it isn't not then it may be worth asking them to go easy. I have had a chicken curry there as well and it was very well presented and tasty.

• Visited January 2013

London
“Good Fare at a Good Price”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Very helpful staff topped off a reasonable two course meal with 3 pints of 6X that cost less than £20 with a tip! Pretty Good I would say

• Visited January 2013
“A treat for the boy.”
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Went to the r&c 15/12/12 my sons 10 birthday as a party of 8 for just a pizza driven treat. All 8 of us finished our meals and left full and satisfied. We supplied our own cake that was served with a chorus of happy birthday and no platage charge.. beer was excellent and service was superb. Left very very very happy. And the prices were well below expected. Will be back very soon and often if this is the standard.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Not my favourite pub in Trow”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I dont particularly like the cider offer at the R&C (Thatchers Gold) although the other half likes the Golden Crown home made ale.

I have eaten here both Sunday lunch and during the week. I must say the Sunday lunch was nice and liked the veg but I think there are better Sunday roasts about.

I also find there can be delays on food even when they aren't that busy, complained about it once only to be told "we are busy" no apology etc. Also have to ask for sauces/ vinegar etc most of the time.

I also find the atmosphere a little off putting, its basically one huge room with tables in it and it get a bit 'school canteen' when busy.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank CPBisthebest
Bath
“Enjoy a good atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This is a great pub where you can sit with your mates and have a good chat, although the music is a little loud for any meaningful conversation. Serves great pub food at reasonable prices. The staff and friendly and polite.

• Visited October 2012