“Best restaurant in Trowbridge”
Review of Thai Trowbridge - CLOSED

Thai Trowbridge
Cuisines: Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Malaysian, Thai, Vietnamese, Singaporean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Finally we have a restaurant that I will gladly spend money in in Trowbridge! This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend, we stupidly just assumed it would be bad as it was in Trowbridge, just goes to show you shouldn't judge a book by its cover!

We had the set meal B for 2 which was just beautiful, hands down the best green curry I have ever had. Beautiful green tea in the traditional cup with a pot all to myself as well, bonus points from me there. The service was faultless, attentive but not overly so and our food came out really quickly.

We were concerned that we were the only people in the restaurant and worried that people may be judging it like we did. This restaurant is truly a rare gem in Trowbridge, I hope it gets more business so it will be here to stay!

We will definitely be back for more. Only downside is that opening times are not on the internet or actually in the shop so you sort of have to guess what times they open. Hopefully that will be amended soon :).

1  Thank jessybell88

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I lived in SE Asia for three years and loved the food there..so when we returned to Uk I yearned for food with flavour.. Thai Trowbridge certainly delivers..after trying a few local "authentic thai ??"places...ive found a place now..that actually delivers that promise..
The laksa and the pho are as authentic as those I ate in the region..the pad thai knocks spots off its local competitors too..
Yes the decor is unusual..more cafe than restaurant. .but in asia..this is how real food is! Its not about the decor..its about the FOOD!
So what if service can be slow..id be more worried if it was delivered fast..at least it means it should be fresh..im heading back there again for lunch today...
Love Thai Trowbridge. .

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Don't let appearances deceive, super little find and whilst the surroundings says take out the food is a delight.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

just got a couple of lush meals from new thai restaurant, slightly pricey but food tasted delicious, it reminded me of the food i ate when out in thailand. thumbs up, I'm looking forward to going again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Went for lunch first which was very reasonably priced and really nice food but the service was SLOW even though there were only 2 other tables in. Went for dinner a couple of weeks later on a Saturday night. Still very quiet but again the food was good but the service was SLOW. Could do with some Perspex on the glass windows so you don't feel so much like you are in a goldfish bowl and maybe some softer lighting and the tables rearranging so it doesn't feel so regimented. Sure it will become better organised and deserves to as the food is very very good. Will definitely visit again