“The only Thai restaurant in Trowbridge - Use it or lose it” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Trowbridge - CLOSED

Thai Trowbridge
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Singaporean, Malaysian
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Staple Hill, United Kingdom
“The only Thai restaurant in Trowbridge - Use it or lose it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I've driven by this restaurant everyday so I finally decided to give it a try for a takeaway. It was a sunday evening. I was the only person in the restaurant, although it was around 9.00pm on a sunday. The waitress was very helpful and recommended my meal for me.
Trowbridge is not normally busy on any particular night of the week and so I hope this restaurant is not doomed to close due to lack of interest. We've just had a new Odeon cinema built so I hope people start to come out of a night in this town.
This restaurant is linked to The Thai Weir restaurant in Bath, where I have eaten in myself.

• Visited January 2014

Taff in Transit
“Not Thai Food as I know it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

Visited here when it first opened, with some Thai friends of ours and unless someone tells me it has improved, will not visit again - the food was mediocre none of our party were impressed.
In fact, it was so unmemorable, I can't recall what I had for starters, sorry, I recall that I had Tom Yum Soup which was tasteless, no flavour and this is one of the most flaovoursome soup you can taste.
The Beef fried rice I had was more akin to bar food I ate in Kaoshiung, Taiwan, it is certainly not top quality and the decor reflects this
The menu wasn't as varied as we expected, but, if the effort is put in by the owners it could be significantly improved as demonstrated by the Thai Barn in Bradford on Avon

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Trowbridge Delight III”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Have visited Thai Trowbridge several times, including Take away service. Food is good and tasty. However, the restaurant décor is not to my liking and heating needs to be sorted. The staff are very pleasant and friendly.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Amaoak
Wiltshire
“Authentic and value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

We had heard great things about this place and we certainly were not disappointed. A lovely menu with good value set meals. The service was faultless and the food delicious. We will certainly be back with friends and can't wait to try the other delicious dishes on the menu.

• Visited December 2013
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in Trowbridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

Finally we have a restaurant that I will gladly spend money in in Trowbridge! This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend, we stupidly just assumed it would be bad as it was in Trowbridge, just goes to show you shouldn't judge a book by its cover!

We had the set meal B for 2 which was just beautiful, hands down the best green curry I have ever had. Beautiful green tea in the traditional cup with a pot all to myself as well, bonus points from me there. The service was faultless, attentive but not overly so and our food came out really quickly.

We were concerned that we were the only people in the restaurant and worried that people may be judging it like we did. This restaurant is truly a rare gem in Trowbridge, I hope it gets more business so it will be here to stay!

We will definitely be back for more. Only downside is that opening times are not on the internet or actually in the shop so you sort of have to guess what times they open. Hopefully that will be amended soon :).

• Visited December 2013