“Sooo noisy”

Nando's
Ranked #44 of 94 Restaurants in Trowbridge
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gillingham, United Kingdom
“Sooo noisy”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a recently built restaurant, located under the new Trowbridge Premier Inn. You know exactly what you are going to get at a Nando's so no surprises and no complaints about the food or the staff who were friendly. You are part of a fast and noisy conveyer belt, totally designed to make you eat and go.

Visited March 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
“The usual good standard for Nandos”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We've been here several times since it opened and I have to say that I like it as much as the one in Kingsmead Bath - which was the first Nandos I ever ate at.

The staff here are always very friendly and genuine which is nice. From the welcome to the farewell this place is great, the food good and the restaurant generally clean and tidy.

Apart from the irritating girlie peroxide blonde (late) teenage birthday party it was an enjoyable experience. Another welcome addition to Trowbridge.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Went to Nando's for the first time yesterday. Had heard lots about it before, but had never been, due to having other favourite places.

I was pleasantly surprised! Nando's is really laid back, you go to the till/bar to order and help yourselves to sauces and drinks (if you have the refillable option). I really liked this.

The layout was nice and the music they play in the background makes for a really good atmosphere. Staff were really friendly, looked happy to be there and were efficient in clearing away our plates when we'd finished.

The food arrived with us in really good time and was absolutely delicious! The flavours were great, nothing was bland or dry. Portion sizes were generous as well.

Will use again!

Wiltshire, UK
“Nice food and a warm welcome”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I've visited this branch of Nandos a couple of times and have always been pleased with the service and quality of food I have received but for the purpose of this review I will focus on my most recent visit which was on a Friday lunchtime.

The restaurant was quiet and upon our entry to the store, we noticed that the staff appeared to be busy on various tasks but that didn't stand in the way of a prompt and friendly greeting. We were shown to a table and asked if we had been to Nandos before. This would be the point in which you would have the order process explained to you but as we had visited before, this wasn't necessary so we were left to browse the menu. Once we had made our choices, I went to place our order and the member of staff made sure she had got our order right by repeating it back to me before taking payment. I was given some glasses for the 'bottomless' soft drinks and left to collect condiments and cutlery as well as the drinks.

It wasn't too long before our food arrived and it was served hot and with the special request I had made honoured. As with all of Nandos food, there is some flavour but the plain flavour leave; isn't too hot for someone with taste hypersensitivities. My sister felt that the plate could have been a little bit bigger but that was her only complaint.

Upon completion of our meal our plates were cleared away but we didn't feel compelled to leave the restaurant and when we did leave we were thanked for our custom by two staff members.

I've always been happy with the food and the service here and will be returning in the future.

• Visited March 2014
“Ok if u like spicy food”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Never been to Nandos so thought we would try. They don't do just a basic chicken. It all has spice. Even the sauces. Chips where under cooked. Only good thing was the desserts. Drinks are expensive

• Visited December 2013