“Would definitely recommend this restaurant!”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #49 of 99 Restaurants in Trowbridge
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nando's Trowbridge is a great place to stop if you're looking for a quick but enjoyable bite to eat. The moment we walked in, we were greeted by a friendly waitress who was patient and polite. Without hesitation, she brought us to a table seated at the back of the restaurant next to the window. We were asked if we had ever visited a Nando's before, and as we said we hadn't, our kind waitress quickly ran through what we had to do to order. The menu was relativity highly priced, but well worth it and our food arrived hot and smelling great within twenty minutes of us placing our order. I'd say the interior of the restaurant (minor details) that could be improved might be giving the floor a sweep once in a while as especially around the drinking area or maybe wiping the window sill after the family before has left. No complaints about the toilets apart from checking them a few times throughout the night as when I went in, there was toilet paper strewn across the floor of my cubicle. I really like the idea of being able to choose the heat of your chicken, too as in our family of four, we all have different heat preferences. Also, the "bottomless soft drink" set up is great, as you no longer have to wait for your drink to come, you get up and choose it yourself. I'd recommend this Nando's in Trowbridge as a place to go for a quick stop and go, with family. Thankyou to all the staff who were very welcoming and friendly.
Visited Monday 21st April.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Top marks for Trowbridge Nando's! when i visited the Trowbridge Nando's for the first time today at lunchtime i must say i was very impressed with the welcoming smile that greeted me as i walked through the door and asked where me and my family would like to sit (not normally given that option), the process was explained to us, food came out in good time, one young lady (think her name was mylene) offered to bring us the sauces we desired and was efficient in clearing our table, it was very refreshing to see all the staff smiling and laughing enjoying their jobs and nothing was too much for them and the restaurant was clean. I would give 10 out of 10 if they delivered lol.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I must say i have been to trowbridge nandos many times and its always been a pleasure the staff are friendly and rhe manager sambo is certainly good at his job a nice guy will do what he can to help i would recommend nandos in general to any1

1  Thank Pearcy66
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a recently built restaurant, located under the new Trowbridge Premier Inn. You know exactly what you are going to get at a Nando's so no surprises and no complaints about the food or the staff who were friendly. You are part of a fast and noisy conveyer belt, totally designed to make you eat and go.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We've been here several times since it opened and I have to say that I like it as much as the one in Kingsmead Bath - which was the first Nandos I ever ate at.

The staff here are always very friendly and genuine which is nice. From the welcome to the farewell this place is great, the food good and the restaurant generally clean and tidy.

Apart from the irritating girlie peroxide blonde (late) teenage birthday party it was an enjoyable experience. Another welcome addition to Trowbridge.