I have stayed at Fieldways twice with several girlfriends for the £105 overnight package in 2007.
I must say that on each occasion we had a really good time and thought that for the price it was an excellent deal..
The food was very good, the staff very pleasant and we enjoyed all the treatments and facilities. The rooms were very adequate for our needs ,. All of us were surprised at how much was included in the price.
We are definitely thinking of returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fieldways Hotel is a small independant family owned Boutique Hotel set in a victorian mansion house. Fieldways is set in its own gardens and in the heart of the west wiltshire. We are in a central location for visiting wiltshire close to Lacock, Longleat, Stonehendge, Salisbury and Bath as well as being surrounded by many other picturesque towns and villages such as castlecombe and bradford on avon, and located approx 1 mile from the beautiful kennet and avon canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Fieldways Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldways Hotel And Health Club
- Fieldways Hotel & Health Club Trowbridge, Wiltshire