Just been away for 'Mothering Sunday' at this lovely hotel and spa. Have been several times
before over the last 7 years and this one didn't disappoint. Came away with my sister having booked a few months ago and didn't realise we'd booked the 'Mothering Sunday' weekend so that was even better, a real treat to ourselves. As always the food is excellent and so much of it. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the therapists are always very professional and courteous. I think this spa is very good value for money. We always upgrade one of the treatments, this time we decided to try the 'Hot Stone Massage', what a treat that was, very relaxing, in fact I fell asleep for a short time. I shall be having this one again on my next visit. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Enjoyed the pool, jacuzzi and sauna when we first arrived and can honestly say its a really good place to chill out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fieldways Hotel is a small independant family owned Boutique Hotel set in a victorian mansion house. Fieldways is set in its own gardens and in the heart of the west wiltshire. We are in a central location for visiting wiltshire close to Lacock, Longleat, Stonehendge, Salisbury and Bath as well as being surrounded by many other picturesque towns and villages such as castlecombe and bradford on avon, and located approx 1 mile from the beautiful kennet and avon canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Fieldways Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldways Hotel And Health Club
- Fieldways Hotel & Health Club Trowbridge, Wiltshire