We stayed for one night in single rooms. It was freezing, they don't put the heating on at night at all, even though it was -2 degrees outside. The window was left open all day before we arrived so one room was especially cold. The reception is not staffed overnight so there was no one to complain to until the morning. They simply stated they do not put the heating on at night as policy. I didn't manage to sleep at all from the cold, the windows are not even double glazed so the draft comes through.
I have never written a comment on trip advisor before but thought I should warn you to save yourself £60 per room per night. I was very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fieldways Hotel is a small independant family owned Boutique Hotel set in a victorian mansion house. Fieldways is set in its own gardens and in the heart of the west wiltshire. We are in a central location for visiting wiltshire close to Lacock, Longleat, Stonehendge, Salisbury and Bath as well as being surrounded by many other picturesque towns and villages such as castlecombe and bradford on avon, and located approx 1 mile from the beautiful kennet and avon canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fieldways Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldways Hotel And Health Club
- Fieldways Hotel & Health Club Trowbridge, Wiltshire