After coming here for the last 12 years on overnight stay, I have never been disappointed until now. The treatments are faultless, and were most enjoyable. However, we stayed in room 10 which I believe had not been cleaned in a long time. The kettle and teapot were filthy with dust. The TV did not work. Litter left on window sill and a dirty teeshirt in top drawer. Also, the shower was absolutely freezing...not even luke warm. The rooms are still tired even though the web site states that the rooms have been updated. I believe the prices are going up, and would not be prepared to pay anymore unless the basic cleanliness was to change. I am not sure after all these years, I would want to return, which is a shame. Serious money needs to be invested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fieldways Hotel is a small independant family owned Boutique Hotel set in a victorian mansion house. Fieldways is set in its own gardens and in the heart of the west wiltshire. We are in a central location for visiting wiltshire close to Lacock, Longleat, Stonehendge, Salisbury and Bath as well as being surrounded by many other picturesque towns and villages such as castlecombe and bradford on avon, and located approx 1 mile from the beautiful kennet and avon canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Fieldways Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldways Hotel And Health Club
- Fieldways Hotel & Health Club Trowbridge, Wiltshire