I agree with the previous review in that some reviews paint an unfair picture. The therapists are very experienced and represent excellent value for money but there are changes needed that would enhance the experience overall. The rooms were fine, the evening meal hot and tasty and the general ambience relaxing. However, the pool area is unwelcoming and needs a good clean. The beautiful and interesting building could be shown off at its best with some new furniture to uplift what is a tired looking interior. Little touches such as replacing the kitchen rolls in the cloakrooms with towels or air driers and re-fixing toilet roll holders to the walls would give an overall impression that it is looked after. What can't be disputed is that the treatments were first class and excellent value and the staff generally looked after us very well. I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fieldways Hotel is a small independant family owned Boutique Hotel set in a victorian mansion house. Fieldways is set in its own gardens and in the heart of the west wiltshire. We are in a central location for visiting wiltshire close to Lacock, Longleat, Stonehendge, Salisbury and Bath as well as being surrounded by many other picturesque towns and villages such as castlecombe and bradford on avon, and located approx 1 mile from the beautiful kennet and avon canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fieldways Hotel & Health Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fieldways Hotel And Health Club
- Fieldways Hotel & Health Club Trowbridge, Wiltshire