Pontypool Park was once the garden of the Hanbury family (made their money in the Industrial Revolution). For some ones garden it is unbelievably large.
1. Has play area and skate board park
2. Has a leisure centre and swimming pool with hydro slides situated at its main entrance,. (Free car parking)
3. Tennis courts and bowling greens
4. Picnic areas.
5. Fantastic walks with a folly and grotto. The views are absolutely splendid.
6. A small Italian garden.
7. Don't forget the SKI SLOPE, open on weekends throughout the summer and everyday in the winter. It's were we learnt to ski and much cheaper than the Snow Dome. You can hire or use your own equipment, we have never had a problem with the care of our equipment. Sorry to see the negative review from "lulabuggle".
If the weather is good you can send all day there as there is plenty to see and do.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.