Just a quick review. Spent a night here recently whilst away on business.
Lovely place, very attractive setting. Inside the hotel is a bit of a maze, and I couldn't recommend it for someone who has difficulty walking, as the rooms are hard to get to.
Very good, well-equipped gym and exercise area.
Nice sports bar, but poor range of drinks (no real ale) and an uninspiring selection of bar meals. Service was good, however, from friendly staff.
Very nice rooms, and although the room was a little warm on the night I stayed, I did sleep well, which is unusual for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its breathtaking scenery, Baronial Manor, incredible sunsets and views of Edinburgh Castle, Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club is paradise. As our resort is set within 1,000 acres of parkland, you would never know you're just 7 miles from the centre of Edinburgh, our lively capital. The resort - a retreat for leisure and rejuvenation - has two 18-hole golf courses, a PGA-approved golf academy, gym, indoor swimming pool, spa and tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmahoy, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel Country
- Marriott Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott
- Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club Kirknewton, Scotland