“Great Fun”

A1 Paintball Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A1 Paintball was established in 2002 with one goal in mind, to give our customers an open and honest paintball experience from start to finish and with no hidden extras. We provide only the very best and most comprehensive paintballing equipment and event management in the industry. With our central location (only 8 miles from Edinburgh City Centre) it makes us easy to find and helps access to all major roads, bus routes and train lines. Scotlands First 5 Star Scottish Tourism Paintball Venue
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My son had his 12th birthday party at A1 Paintball in October 2012. The staff were very helpful, friendly, patient and professional and had an excellent regard for safety. All the boys had great fun. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Had taken a bunch of 14 yrs old for paintballing to celebrate my sons b'day bash. All the kids enjoyed themselves throughly inspite of the cold weather . The place is very well run , with Sandy and his team and I would recommend it all those who would love this adventure sport .

Reviewed 8 January 2013

One of my son's favourite places to go. So many things make this a great day out.
Firstly . and most importantly the staff. A1 has some of the friendliest and most helpful staff I have come across at venues such as this. Extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic, they are the places main asset.
Secondly the set up - excellent mutli- area/ scenario gameplay keeps players on their toes.
Thirdly, the cost. Paintball is no the cheapest of days out but A1 run excellent deals and are especially good for kids as their packages are clear and, once there, the staff make sure that the kids don't go through their whole package paintball allocation in the first game - not the case with some other companies I have used. All equipment/ protective gear is provided.
On site Tuck shop for teas/coffees, sweets etc.
Definitely worth a visit - you will go back.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

I have been to a few paintball sites around Scotland and this is the most professional and enjoyable site i have visited.

My 14 year old son and I had a great afternoon due to the friendly and helpful staff.

I'd recommend their a 'no hidden cost' package which includes all the paint balls and equipment required for a great day out.

Thanks guys!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Boys and coaches from their local football team went there on Saturday for a end of season treat, a first at paintball for most of these boys but must say will definately not be the last, had a fantastic time and owner Sandy brilliant with the kids they had so much fun as did the dad's that were also involved, its definately recommended. Looking forward to our next visit very soon.