“Don`t miss it (Sunday 23rd Feb)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of A1 Paintball Edinburgh

A1 Paintball Edinburgh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A1 Paintball was established in 2002 with one goal in mind, to give our customers an open and honest paintball experience from start to finish and with no hidden extras. We provide only the very best and most comprehensive paintballing equipment and event management in the industry. With our central location (only 8 miles from Edinburgh City Centre) it makes us easy to find and helps access to all major roads, bus routes and train lines. Scotlands First 5 Star Scottish Tourism Paintball Venue
livingston
“Don`t miss it (Sunday 23rd Feb)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Thanks to Sandy and his excellent staff myself and another 11 players made up of family and friends had an absolutey brilliant Sunday morning/afternoon day out, even the really wild weather couldn`t stop the fun, though I think the wooded location shelters you from most of the adverse conditions, so don`t let our unpredictable weather conditions ever put you off you will still have a great day.Takes a bit of running about but even somone as unfit as me still managed it easily and even felt better for it, (50 but still think i`m 30!!) so I for one can`t wait till we organise another visit. Extremely fairly priced compared to some other venues I have attanded in the past and Sandy even hands out free tea and coffee which was readily accepted. Don`t hesitate to book this, Sandy and all his guys make you all extremely welcome and be assured they take safety very seriously, sad however to hear he has been broken into on a few occasions, I for one can never understand the mentality of people who do this to people who are trying to run an honest day to day business and probably never will, keep up the good work Sandy and I am sure we will be back again in the not to distant future.

Visited February 2014

Kelso scottish borders
“Brilliant day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We went to A1 on our staff day out, it was a blast! Sandy made us so welcome. The day was very professional but fun. We would definitely go back. 1st class sandy

Thirsk, United Kingdom
“Saturday 2 November 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Myself and 3 friends had booked a stag do at a rival paintball company down the road from A1, unfortunately they weren't prepared for us on the morning. They rang A1 on our behalf, and as a favour, Sandy very kindly offered us a spot on his morning session.

From here on in, the day was nothing short of brilliant. The guys running the place were helpful, professional, pleasant and more than up for a laugh. The game format of 2 lives per round meant that we spent little time out of the game watching others playing. And anything bought through the day, be it supplies for the paintballing or a snack between rounds was bought on a tab basis, so we didn't need to worry about paying until the end of the day.

Given that we very nearly didn't play paintball at all, I can honestly say that I completely recommend A1 for anyone considering it. Thanks again to Sandy and the guys for being so accommodating and a fantastic day.

Visited November 2013
Edinburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“13th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

My son had his 13th birthday party at A1 yesterday. This is the second birthday party he has had there and once again it was brilliant. We were looked after so well by Sandy and his colleagues - our marshal was 'Paul' - he was great - very patient! I would definitely recommend A1. Thanks again guys.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Caroline W
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I called up asking about 7 of us on a stag do coming on a Wednesday afternoon. The guy Sandy said that he didn't normally open the site for less than 8 but would on this occasion. The 7 of us had a great time. Well worth it. Cannot recommend highly enough and wont be going back to anyone else in the Edinburgh area. Don't hesitate to use them. Great place + staff. Cheers.
Steve