Lovely hotel, good private underground garage, good layout and easy check in, only the first floor restaurant let it down badly, rediculously expensive and you shouldnt also have to microwave your own food to get it to a decent consumable temperature at €29 for cold lasagne and meat balls, DO NOT EAT IN THAT RESTAURANT !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Express Hotel Aosta is located in the 'Autoporto' area, on the motorway A5 Monte Bianco-Aosta exit Aosta east, and only 500 m from the regional airport. It is located in a modern and new mall with several shops, fitness center, gym, hairdresser's salon, bank, a post office and a big commercial center managed by the company 'Carrefour'. The impressive downtown of the beautiful city of Aosta, with its Roman historical monuments is only 3 km away as well as the main bus and train stations. The Saint Vincent CasinÃ², the biggest gambling house in Europe can be reached in about 25 minutes. The direct cable way to the 70 km slopes of Pila ski resort is 3 km away. All the other main ski resorts of the Aosta valley like Cervinia, Courmayeur can be reached in less than 40 minutes by car. Free shuttle in winter time (from 26/12 to 01/04) from hotel to cableway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Express Hotel Aosta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aosta-East Hotel Pollein
- Holiday Inn Aosta
- Aosta Holiday Inn
- Express Hotel Aosta Italy