“WORST RESTAURANT EVER!!!!”

Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2011

Came with a group of friends before a show. Half the orders were wrong, I gave my order to FIVE DIFFERENT WAITRESSES and only got the meal as I was walking out the door. Even then, it was awful! It's not hard to do a simple pasta, but it was undercooked, the pumpkin was almost raw and describing the broccoli as al dente would be very generous, but it was the only thing I could eat.
Everyone else had problems with it, a medium steak came out charcoaled, a fettuccine was half raw, a salad was missing its dressing, the drinks took half an hour to arrive, and my meal took an hour and a half as I was walking out the door. And they still charged me for it! I was in too much of a rush because the whole thing had taken so long!
Do not go! Terrible tasteless overpriced food, pathetically incompetent staff! Negative scores are not available, but it was $hit.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

I took the familly to michelangelo's burwood restaurant last night and was deeply dissapointed,
The service was good to fair ,we ordered 3 pizzas medium size and a parmagarna,the Parma was ok ,but the pizzas were a disaster,they were suppose to be gourmet the ingrediants were sparce and dry pastry was as tough as nails ,My Mia Pizza was impossible to bite throught it,and cold as well.
The table next to ours sent there pizza back because they couldnt break throught the crust,and when they finally got another one it was the same they ate the topping and left the base.
Overall it was an awfull attempt of a pizza resturant will never go back again.
worst 100 bucks i ever spent..

Reviewed 20 March 2011

We had Sunday lunch at Michelangelo and we were not let down. The service was very good and the menu of pizzas was impressive. We had garlic pizza for the entree and main course was meat lovers. The tiramisu was delicious. Michelangelo does a strong trade in takeaways.