“So Relaxing”
Review of Bar La Cabana

Bar La Cabana
Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Moraira
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: The best spot near the sea to have your gin and tonic, margarita or mojito with some friends. It's the newest and coolest place in Moraira at the Costa Blanca. Try our delicious burgers and tapas too. Our cocktails and fresh juices are prepared with lots of love and art. In summertime our DJs give a little extra to every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. Grab some fresh food - all our Spanish and Thai tapas are home made and prepared with extra TLC.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Can't think of a nicer place to relax, enjoy a cocktail or two! and take in the fabulous surroundings. Really friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This bar/restaurant is really high recommended if you want to take a drink or cocktail with high quality "tapas" for a reasonable price. The service is very friendly and you get a relaxed feeling with the great lounge music and last but not least, the amazing few over the sea.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We popped into Cabana on the way back from a lovely walk. We sat in the white chairs overlooking the sea, what a fantastic location and view! I ordered a brookmans which was lovely and best of all is served with Fever Tree Tonic, my wife had the La Cabana which was to die for!

We were looked after by a lovely, bubbly young blonde waitress called Darcy (if I remember correctly), whom was very helpful and is a fantastic asset to the company!

Look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So relaxing just admiring the amazing views from comfortable seating in this super venue. Attentive friendly staff and great sangria. Comes highly recommended with thanks to Darcy for ensuring we had a great time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been curious on this place from the first time I saw it because it look like a perfect place to chill out.

I unplaned ended up on this place with my boyfriend for dinner, a late weekday.

The atmosphere met my expectations but I was also very posetivly surprised over the food.

We had a perfect Tona tataki, high quality fish,with a soya and gente wasabi sauce. For main course a perfectly balanced green curry and a burger with good flavours even thought it was a little bit to fine grained for our taste. Staff made you feel welcome and had the good combo of service mindedess without losing personality.

I can't wait to get back!

1  Thank ozalemoinegoteborg